Haiti 468x60

Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Post

Okay - so this is the first post of my new (2nd) blog. My other blog is Gramma's Restaurant and that is where I post recipes that my family - mostly my grandkiddos - love. If you want to check it out go to www.grammasrestaurant.blogspot.com.

Anyway, this blog is going to be different -- no recipes. I think I'll share my poetry, bits and pieces of my recovery, everyday and special happenings, photographs and my musings on everything else under the sun. I used to maintain a journal at Open Diary.com but I think I like this blogging thing better. I also keep a hand-written journal - but the things I write there are much more personal....it's how I work through pain and record spiritual growth - for mine and God's eyes only...until I am gone from this earthly home.

I feel that there are few things more tragic than written words that are never read...so I sincerely hope that someone will find their way here and find what I have written interesting or entertaining. My other wish is that my grandkids will possibly become followers as they get older and will learn a thing or two from me, about me -- and themselves -- and the world as I knew it.

So that's my first posting...stay tuned for more and better!!!

Peace all...and I'm outta' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREVIOUS POSTS

Backyard Ocean
Save $10 on your first order from Peapod.com