Haiti 468x60

Monday, January 25, 2010

Give a Day, Get a Day!!!


For those of you who have not heard about it yet, Disney is giving away vouchers for a free day at a Disney resort in exchange for a day of volunteer work! I did my volunteer work last Tuesday, January 19th - serving the homeless and hungry with Share the Bounty at St. Philomene's Church in Sacramento, CA. I got my voucher today!!! I'm going to help my daughter sign up her and my grandkids now so we can all go to Disneyland together -- FOR FREE!!! How cool will that be.

If you are interested in participating in this program, Disney is only giving out one million vouchers so you need to get on it right away. Go to www.DisneyParks.com and click on the Give a Day, Get a Day button...then just follow all the instructions.

Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREVIOUS POSTS

Backyard Ocean
Save $10 on your first order from Peapod.com