Haiti 468x60

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Loved Ones


I haven't explained why the title of this blog is "A Jazzy Gramma of Two Roses" -- My grandkids' last name is Rose...Trevell and Tashyra Rose. But this blog is not just about me and them...it is about me and all of my Loved Ones. So I thought I'd show you some pictures of the most important people in my life.

The first pic is of my grandkids, Trevell and Tashyra, with their dog (my 4-legged grandkid) Krillin. The second is my daughter, Krystal and my mom, Nancy. The third photo is my dad, Gerhard.
Finally, this fourth photo is of my roommate (and "adopted" daughter), Rocky and her boyfriend, Chris.
At this point in time, these are pretty much the most important people in my life...MY LOVED ONES>
Peace...and I'm outta' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREVIOUS POSTS

Backyard Ocean
Save $10 on your first order from Peapod.com