Haiti 468x60

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

Sometimes the Universe gives us much more than we ever imagined we'd have. Like today...I have two biological grandchildren -- but today, the Universe decided I was to be the Neighborhood Gramma! Making peanut butter sandwiches and fruit punch Crystal Light for my two plus four more!! I had to pull out my paper cups...stood at the back door pouring punch and making sure everyone ate their whole sandwich before handing out a piece of lemon cake. Then along comes my dad - he wants to know what everyone else is getting that he's missing out on!! He wasn't too thrilled with PB & J so he went back home.

So far today I've cooked spam/potatoes/eggs/toast for seven (Krystal, Tashyra, Trevell, Mama, Daddy, Chris ((Rocky's boyfriend)) and myself)...washed and put away the dishes...assisted Krystal with giving my mom a shower...organized Mama's clothes...washed Mama's clothes...fed and fruit punched the neighborhood...and now I'm babysitting for Jaythan and Shelby!!!

Of course, I am not complaining....I'm just saying --

Peace...and I'm outta' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREVIOUS POSTS

Backyard Ocean
Save $10 on your first order from Peapod.com